Heather Noelle Davis, Miss Maryland 1998
"At age 21, I first entered pageants to help pay for my college education. After three years of hard work and unswerving dedication, I won the title of Miss Maryland and competed for Miss America in Atlantic City, New Jersey on national television (ABC-TV). One deeply rewarding outcome of this journey has been coaching others to achieve similar dreams...."
Heather Noelle Davis is an expert pageant coach, a former Miss Maryland with national competition experience at Miss America, a former press secretary on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC and on-air personality, and holds a Ph.D. in Communication from the University of Maryland, College Park.
Her coaching will equip you with the life skills necessary to help you succeed in future job interviews and life situations - not just your upcoming pageant.
As a coaching client, Heather will guide you through every step of the pageant process from paperwork and platform development ... to wardrobe and walking ... to interview, on stage question, and mental preparation -- both for contestant and parent. You will leave with a strong confidence that you know exactly what you need to do to win your competition!
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competed at Miss America as Miss Maryland 1998
- Won more than $35,000 in scholarships to continue education and ultimately obtain a Communication Ph.D.
- Quality of Life Winner at Miss America for Best Community Service ($10,000 scholarship)
- Best Pianist ($5,000 scholarship)
- Best Non-Finalist Talent ($3,000 scholarship)
- Miss Maryland Top Interview ($3,000 scholarship)
- 20 years of high-profile professional communication positions
- Spokesperson for various charities
- Numerous on-air/live media interviews
- Founded a nationally-recognized anti-drug abuse program, LIFE, as a 16-year-old senior in high school